Terms & Conditions, Disclaimer, and Commitments
Infinite Soul Circle Terms & Conditions, Disclaimer, and Commitments Prior to purchasing courses, products, or services from Infinite Soul Circle LTD, Infinite Soul Circle Academy, Infinite Soul Sanctuary or Infinitesoulcircle.com, it is your responsibility to read and agree to the below terms, conditions, and commitments.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Online and In-person Courses:
All Infinite Soul Circle LTD purchases are final. We do not refund, transfer, or defer and all courses, workshops and classes must be completed as purchased and specified.
Infinite Soul Circle LTD assumes no liability for lost, damaged, or stolen personal items if attending a course or workshop in person.
Personal arrangements, including, but not limited to, transportation to and from events, accommodation and food, and travel insurance are the attendee’s own responsibility and risk.
By attending Infinite Soul Circle events (online & in-person), you assume all risks related to your participation. You release for yourself, your heirs, and your executor any claim against Infinite Soul Circle LTD and its employees and agents from liability resulting from injury or accidents occurring during any Infinite Soul Circle course, workshop, or event.
Infinite Soul Circle LTD reserves the right to cancel a course within 14-days in advance of the program date. Participants will be notified of other program dates they may transfer to at no additional cost to the participant. Infinite Soul Circle LTD will not be responsible for any costs incurred because of cancellations. We recommend travel insurance for your travel and accommodation, particularly if you have booked flights to courses.
Infinite Soul Circle LTD assumes approval to use photographs that may be taken during your class, in promotional materials, unless otherwise notified by you.
In cases where Kerry Standfast, Selena Lovett or Dawn Smith is a guest speaker or teacher offering courses, workshops and events through other providers, all enquiries regarding bookings, attendance and terms and conditions must be made to the third-party organizer of the event. Neither Kerry Standfast, Selena Lovett, Dawn Smith nor Infinite Soul Circle is responsible for the administration and production of these courses and events.
Audio and video clips are the property of Infinite Soul Circle and are protected by United Kingdom, United States and international copyright laws.
Reiki Level One certification is a lifetime certification.
**Completion of course does not guarantee certification.
All content included in or made available by any Infinite Soul Circle LTD service and through www.infinitesoulcircle.com including text, images, graphics, logos, digital downloads, and audio clips is the property of Infinite Soul Circle LTD and is protected by United Kingdom, United States and international copyright laws.
Products: You may return new or unopened physical product items sold directly by Infinite Soul Circle or www.infinitesoulcircle.com on Infinite Soul Sanctuary website within 7 days for a full refund. Refunds will not be given for downloaded files, including but not limited to music, meditations and courses.
Courses are non-refundable, non-transferable and must be completed as purchased and specified.
Items are shipped back to Infinite Soul Circle at your own expense. We strongly advise that you purchase proof of postage, shipment tracking or insurance when you ship items for return as Infinite Soul Circle will not be held responsible for any items which are lost by any mail carrier or courier.
Disclaimer of warranties
The information and products on this website are provided “as is” and “as available”. Infinite Soul Circle LTD makes no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the operation of Infinite Soul Circle LTD services or the information, content, materials, products including downloaded files and software, or other services included on or otherwise made available to you through Infinitesoulcircle.com, unless otherwise specified in writing.
You expressly agree that use of the infinitesoulcircle.com website is at your sole risk. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Infinite Soul Circle LTD disclaims all warranties either expressed or by implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Infinite Soul Circle LTD does not warrant that services, content, material, products, including downloaded files and software, or other services made available to you through infinitesoulcircle.com or electronic communications sent from Infinite Soul Circle LTD are free from viruses or other harmful components.
Infinite Soul Circle LTD disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of or any way related to (a) any errors or omissions from this site and its content, including but not limited to technical inaccuracies and typographical errors, (b) any third-party websites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in this site, including but not limited to any errors in or omissions therefrom, the unavailability of this site or any portion thereof,
(d) your use of this site, or (e) your use of services, equipment, products and software in connection with this site.
The material and information on our website are provided solely for entertainment or promotional purposes.
Changes are made periodically to Infinite Soul Circle LTD documents including general information and information on events and schedules, and these changes may or may not be reflected in the materials or information present on the infinitesoulcircle.com and Infinite Soul Sanctuary website. Additionally, because the website is frequently under development, materials and information may be deleted, modified, or moved to a different part of the website by us and without notice.
Infinite Soul Circle, First floor, front suite,
57 Lynchford Road,
Farnborough GU14 6EJ
At Infinite Soul Circle, everyone from teachers, staff, colleagues, and students, agree to abide by our non-disclosure agreements, Code of Ethics, Spiritual Principles, and Student Pledge..
The non-disclosure agreement is considered binding upon digitally accepting terms and agreements and is made between the student (you) and Infinite Soul Circle LTD.
This Agreement shall govern the conditions of disclosure by Infinite Soul Circle LTD and The Student of certain Confidential Information, including but not limited to course material, trade secrets and intellectual property relating to the Infinite Soul Circle LTD courses.
The Student hereby agrees that:
· The Student shall not disclose any business or personal information given verbally or in written form during the course of study, including but not excluded to, cost information, accounting and unpublished financial information, business plans, customer lists and customer information, purchasing techniques, supplier lists and supplier information and marketing, production or merchandising systems or plans, information relating to persons including Kerry Standfast, Selena Lovett and Dawn Smith, Infinite Soul Circle staff or any other persons mentioned or alluded to during the course.
· The Student shall not directly or indirectly acquire any interest in, or design, create, manufacture, sell, teach or otherwise deal with any item or product,
containing, based upon or derived from the information, except as may be expressly agreed to in writing by Infinite Soul Circle Ltd.
· That the secrecy obligations of The Student shall continue for a period ending 10 years from the date hereof.
Infinite Soul Circle will be entitled to obtain an injunction to prevent threatened or continued violation of this Agreement, but failure to enforce this agreement will not be deemed a waiver of this Agreement.
INFINITE SOUL CIRCLE CODE OF ETHICS
· Be respectful, compassionate and kind as you are carrying your client’s, student’s and colleagues’ emotional well-being in your hands, especially when delivering difficult information.
· Be respectful and kind to your teachers, other students, colleagues and staff.
· Be respectful of your gift, as it’s a gift from God, as it should not be used as a ‘party trick’.
· Be respectful of the gifts of other psychics, mediums, and healers.
· Be in integrity with all that you do and only use your gift for the highest good of others.
· Be truthful no matter how hard it is and speak from your heart.
· Ensure that you leave your client with hope and an understanding of the afterlife.
· Practice, promote, and adhere to Spiritual Ethics in all that you do.
· Agree not to discriminate on the basis of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs, age, physical disabilities, and culture.
· Always gain insight and knowledge from your connection with Spirit and never ask too many questions from the client. Researching clients prior to a reading is a school infraction and will result in expulsion.
· Always gain written permission from others when sharing a personal story from a reading or a picture for (and not limited to) social media, published articles, books and websites.
· Never allow a client to lead your reading with too much information or telling them what they want to hear.
· Never let your ego get in the way. Should you not make the connection, close the reading and if money has been exchanged, refund the fee.
· Remember to always thank Spirit and your client for enabling the connection, as it is an honour and a privilege to serve Spirit.
· Remember, positivity creates positivity (Law of Attraction).
· Understand that anything is possible and to believe in yourself.
INFINITE SOUL CIRLCE SPIRITUAL PRINCIPLES
· That there is a ‘God’, but this god doesn’t have to be the spirit that is spoken of within religious texts. It’s the god within ourselves. It’s the Divine force we can manifest with ourselves.
· That everyone has the right to make their own decisions and to be free from restraint of others’ views.
· That life is for living and when the lessons that are presented are challenges, if we surrender to the challenge and allow ourselves to be guided, then we will be shown the way.
· That things happen for a reason and that reason may not be present at the time of the given incident, but it will be a lesson that we have to face and grow from.
· That we live life to the fullest with no regrets, only memories that will help us change.
· That life is eternal, and that everything is possible.
· That we do not know everything and that we are continually learning on our journey through life and the afterlife.
· In personal responsibility and that, we create our own reality through our thoughts and actions.
· That we should treat others how we wish to be treated ourselves, with love and respect, no matter how they decide to live their life.
· In integrity and being authentic and that we are working for our highest good and the highest good of others.
This agreement is made for Infinite Soul Circle LTD both online, digital, and in-person between student (you) and Infinite Soul Circle LTD
This Agreement shall govern the conditions of disclosure by Infinite Soul Circle and The Student of certain Confidential Information, including but not limited to course material, trade secrets and intellectual property relating to the Infinite Soul Circle courses.
I understand that in taking an Infinite Soul Circle LTD course, I must take full responsibility for my course work and take ownership of my ability to take this class.
Time Zones: I understand that all communication about times and/or schedules via email, Facebook or website forum are always Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and not the time zone I reside and/or am travelling in. Time Zone converter: https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/
Tech Pledge: It is my sole responsibility to ensure I have access, use and familiarity with all forms of technology required for my successful participation in this course, such as Zoom, YouTube, Vimeo, Adobe Flash Player and other current software requirements.
When you click to submit your online application for membership, you are making an offer to join the Infinite Soul Circle, which, if accepted by us, will result in a legally binding contract adhering to the terms stated in our terms.
A legally binding contract is formed on the date we accept your application and confirm this to you by email.
The following forms part of the contract and governs your membership with Infinite Soul Circle LTD:
Each time you renew your membership, you will be deemed to accept our terms and conditions.
Membership is non-transferable and non-transmissible.
1 Application for membership
Acceptance as a member of Infinite Soul Circle is at our sole discretion.
We may decide to decline your application. We are not bound to communicate the reasons if we decline your membership application. You do not have any right to appeal if your membership application is declined.
You warrant that all information provided to us on application for membership is true and accurate at the point of submission. Failure to provide true and accurate information may result in an application for membership being refused or membership being revoked and in such circumstances, there will be no refund of the membership subscription fee.
2 Membership subscription
Membership commitment is for a period of 3 months and will be charged monthly using the original credit or debit card used to make payment remains valid, unless and until terminated in advance in accordance with these Terms.
If you fail to pay your membership fee, we reserve the right to suspend your membership until payment is received.
As a member, you will need to create a username and password, with which you may access the members’ section of our website. Your username and password are unique to you and your membership. You must not disclose it to any third party, and must treat this information as confidential.
We have the right to disable any username or password, whether chosen by you, allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of the contract.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us As a member, you will have access to the membership directory. Other membership benefits are set out, as may be amended from time to time.
Cancellation and termination of membership
You may cancel your membership anytime after the initial 3 month commitment period by providing notice to us via email.
We may cancel your membership if:
a subscription fee which is due remains unpaid
You disclose any information about members or private information from within the Infinite Soul Circle membership to a third party
There is a breach of the terms as stated in this document
In our view, your continued membership risks bringing Infinite Soul Circle LTD into disrepute in any way.